EMBRACE YOUR FUTURE WITH NATIVE PATHWAYS!
About Native Pathways
Workforce and Training Program
Native Pathways has been serving low-income and unemployed Native Americans in West Texas since 1979. Native Pathways recognizes the growing need for employment & training assistance among Native Americans, Native Alaskans, and Native Hawaiians. Our mission is to help participants become economically self-sufficient by providing them with an array of career services.
BUILD YOUR PATHWAY TOWARDS A BRIGHTER FUTURE WITH THE PROFESSIONAL SKILLS TO DO THE JOB!
- Any individual who is a member of a Federally Recognized Tribe
- Reside within Service Area (1 of 122 West TX Counties)
- Must be Unemployed, Underemployed (earning a wage below your skillset or working part-time but desires full-time employment), Low-Income, or Seeking Training Assistance
Join Native Pathways & Receive:
- Technical and Vocational Tuition Assistance
- Educational & Career Counseling
- Job Placement & Work Experience Internships
- Professional Development Workshops
For additional information, contact the Native Pathways office.
How to Apply
- Complete the Pre-Intake Form below.
- Download and complete the Native Pathways Application.
- Register and Login to the Native Pathways Applicant Portal.
- Upload and submit your completed application and required documents listed below.
- Food Stamps Letter (if applicable)
- * Birth Certificate
- * Social Security Card
- * Updated Census Card
- * Identification Card
- * Proof of Income
- * Proof of Residence
- * Proof of Selective Services (Males)
- * Education
- * Resume
Native Pathways Application Process
Workforce Development Division
Native Pathways Application
NP Training Application
NP Returning Training Application
NP Training Policies and Procedures